manufacturing refers to the production process involved in the creation of
various injectable medications and solutions that are administered to patients
through injections. It is a critical aspect of pharmaceutical manufacturing, as
injectables are commonly used in healthcare settings for various purposes,
including delivering medications, vaccines, and therapeutic treatments.
- Clean Rooms & Aseptic areas are built with GRP (Glass Reinforced Polyester)
- Integrated Bosch Filling & Sealing Line (120 Vials /Min) with IPC System &
External Vial washing system under cRABS.
- Martin Christ Lyophilizer (10.02 Sq.m) with pizza door, integrated with
Auto-loading & Unloading system under cRABS
- Fedegari Steam sterilizer (1060L) for moist Heat sterilization of change
parts and other loads.
- Propack Manufacturing vessels with Automatic CIP, SIP & Product Transfer
system & Controlled by SCADA System